Insight of the Training from the Leading CSM Training Institute
A certified Scrum Master acts as a process owner for the team and has a crucial role in implying scrum on projects like software development. He/She ensures that the team adheres to the values and practices of scrum and doesn’t compromise on the ever-important Scrum methodology. Also, a Scrum Master assists the product owner to create a balance within the team. His/Her primary work is to identify and address any issues or obstacles that may obstruct the team’s functioning along with ensuring that the scrum methodology is being followed.
Learning Mudra’s two days of practical and interactive Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training by certified Scrum Alliance Trainers (CST) will inculcate an in-depth knowledge of self-management within you, it will help in the iterative development which is required for a project’s success. We cover Basic to Advance level concepts to make you proficient in Scrum values, practices and applications.
The below listed flow of CSM course agenda may vary according to the various Scrum Alliance trainers providing the training. Kindly visit our website to know the faculty for your preferred location.
- For General Knowledge
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundation
- Different Scrum Roles
- Product Owner
- The Team
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- Various Scrum Meetings
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
- Extensive Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Charts
- Scaling Scrum
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
(Note: Scaling Scrum is a topic considered too advanced for the CSM assessment-based certification program)
The CSM course has innumerable benefits. After completion of Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training you will be able to :
- Describe the importance of the Agile project management framework
- Discuss various Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Explain the scrum Life cycle to your peers
- Scale scrum to even multinational projects
- Acknowledge the scrum applications and terminology
- Approach online social networks, local groups and even additional resources available to Scrum Alliance members
- Know about terms like a user story, daily scrum, sprint review or sprint planning
- Apply for the role of Scrum Masters with Detailed knowledge of the Scrum framework
- Outline distributed scrums and discuss the best practices in the distributed scrum
- Acknowledge various roles involved in Scrum
The CSM workshop provides you numerous advantages such as:
- Study material authorized by the scrum alliance
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years
- Course fee inclusive of the CSM exam fee
- Training by certified Scrum Alliance trainers
- 14 - 16 SEUs along with 14 -16 PDUs
After completion of our 2 days of CSM training, you will be eligible or proficient for the Scrum Alliance’s Online CSM Examination.
When you will finish your CSM training, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance containing a link. The link will direct you to the page for creating your accounts and generating login credentials for the Online CSM Test. On passing the examination, the next step will be to complete the CSM evaluation in order to acquire the certificate. For this, you need to log in at the Scrum Alliance’s website, complete your online evaluation, agree to the terms and conditions and submit the form. After that, you will have the option of downloading or printing your certificate. The last step is to sign the License Agreement which will complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile and you will become a member of the Scrum Alliance for two years.
The Certified Scrum Master Training is apt for:
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Software Testers
- Software Developers
- Team Leaders or Team Members who want to gain proficiency in Agile and Scrum projects
- Software Coders
- Project Managers
- Architects-Software development
There are no specific Prerequisites for the Scrum Master Certification. Any professional who has the zeal for or wants a Scrum Certification can apply for this training.
1. Hold a Certified Scrum Professional designation from Scrum Alliance.
2. Demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of Scrum practices, concepts, and principles.
3. Have wide practical experience implementing Scrum inside organizations as a Scrum Master, product owner, or team member.
4. Have taught Scrum in a co-training partnership with a Certified Scrum Trainer or independently in a non-certified context meeting the following requirements:
4.1 Taught a minimum of hundred students.
4.2 Hosted at least 10 multi-day Scrum Master training programs.
4.3 Hold the Certified Scrum Product Owner designation if you want to train CSPO courses in the future.
4.4 You may not be a trainer for any Scrum certification body other than Scrum Alliance.
The professional, energetic, passionate approach with which the trainer delivered the training has made this experience an experience like no other.Tejdeep Singh; Cognizant
Amazing! The training was very detailed and full of knowledge and relatable stories,Maya Srivastava; TCS
Very informative, interactive and enjoyable course. This is the perfect class to attend with the perfect trainer. I learnt a lot. Thank You.Bhupinder Pal; Oracle
Turned an educational subject into a pleasing, noteworthy course with useful skills that I can take away.Shradha Patel; HCL
The instructor was very approachable and provided a wonderful training experience, I am well poised for my new project now and this course has been immensely helpful.Diwakar Chugh; PayPal
Excellent content, Interactive learning sessions, Case studies, Role playsPuneet Arora; Infosys
- all together in one class. Really impressive !