"DevOps means, a person who comprehends operations and works at development but in the context of career development, it carries the association of a ""modern"" Systems Programmer. DevOps is stimulating since you are continually working with and incorporating new advances and separating new difficulties. Essentially, your employment is to locate a glad harmony amongst operations and engineers. This association is fragile and can blast if not managed. As a Devops expert your work is to coordinate these two unique attitudes. This requires parts of IT be safely shared with the goal that you don't have habitual pettiness. Designers need to constantly push code and operations need to continue everything running easily. The more synchronized the frameworks and procedures being used, the less challenging it is for each to carry out their employment.
- Establish Goals and Current State
- The Goal of DevOps
- What Is DevOps?
- Background and History
- Symptoms and Problems in Today's Environment
- The IT Core Chronic Conflict
- DevOps Roles
- DevOps Defined
- Core Concepts
- Why Do DevOps?
- Driving Factors
- Amazon's Process: A Case Study
- State of DevOps Report
- Manufacturing and DevOps
- DevOps Case Study
- How Does DevOps Work
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Monitoring
- Kanban End-to-End
- Culture and DevOps
- People and Trust
- Engagement is Key
- Change the Metrics!
- Law of Motivation
- Keys to Successful DevOps Culture
- Tool Time
- Build Automation
- Test Automation
- Deployment Automation
- Environment Provisioning
- Automated Feedback and Monitoring
- DevOps Assessment
- Summary and Next Steps"
- You learn the ways to establish the DevOps practice in your organization.
- Fundamental understanding of DevOps’ value proposition.
- Practical experience working with select DevOps tools, including Puppet, Jenkins, and others.
- This training course is supplemented by hands-on labs that help attendees reinforce their theoretical knowledge of the learned material.
To be a DevOps Fundamentals Certified:
- Successful evaluation of one of the 3 real life projects
- 80% score in one simulation test
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operations Support
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. You will get a certificate of DevOps Expert based on the project.
During the DevOps online training, you will get ample opportunities for practicals and project. You will be working on the below use case project at the end of your course :
- Problem Statement: Build a Pipeline to resolve the issues in the management, development and operations of product release for a social media company using continuous deployment to break down the barrier and automate everything.
- Integrate Jenkins with GitHub in such a way that committing a change to the repository, the build should be triggered automatically
- Create a Jenkins freestyle project to perform code review
- Create a Pipeline View
- Unit Test
- Generate Cobertura Code Coverage Report
- Create a Package and archive the artifacts
- Deploy the project by copying the artifacts from the Package
- Configure Jenkins to connect to Docker container port
- Run the Pipeline
The professional, energetic, passionate approach with which the trainer delivered the training has made this experience an experience like no other.Tejdeep Singh; Cognizant
Amazing! The training was very detailed and full of knowledge and relatable stories,Maya Srivastava; TCS
Very informative, interactive and enjoyable course. This is the perfect class to attend with the perfect trainer. I learnt a lot. Thank You.Bhupinder Pal; Oracle
Turned a didactic subject into an engaging, interesting course with useful skills I can take away.Shradha Patel; HCL
The instructor was very approachable and provided a wonderful training experience, I am well poised for my new project now and this course has been immensely helpful.Diwakar Chugh; PayPal
Excellent content, Interactive learning sessions, Case studies, Role playsPuneet Arora; Infosys
- all together in one class. Really impressive !