Whenever the teams / coaches think of implementing Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles at the enterprise level, then comes the role of The Leading SAFe® 4.5 with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification Training. If the teams are well equipped with the knowledge then nothing can stop them from implementing SAFe at the enterprise level. This also acknowledges that you are well equipped and also certified to lead the adoption of SAFe framework in the enterprise context.
This intensive, hands-on interactive Leading SAFe® 4.5 with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification Training offers the practical know how about leading the enterprise level agile transformation using the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) principles as an approach. This training suggests about the whats, know how’s and the implementation of principles of product development flow and lean thinking, Agile portfolio management, Scrum, XP, SAFe, Agile Release Trains, Agile Architecture, Agile Development and Scaling Leadership too.
- Introduction to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embrace the Lean and Agile Values
- Understand the SAFe Principles
- Implement the Agile Release Train
- Experience the PI Planning
- Execute and Release Value
- Build an Agile Portfolio
- Lead the Lean-Agile Enterprise
From the course:
After the completion of the 2 days Leading SAFe® 4.5 with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification Training, you should be able to:
- Manage successfully a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Support the execution of the Agile Release Trains
- Apply Scaled Agile Framework to scale any Lean and Agile development in your organization / enterprise
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Support any Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Align the organization to a common process model)
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
From the workshop:
- 2 days Instructor-Led Intensive Classroom Training
- Courseware provided and approved by Scaled Agile Academy
- 14 SEUs and 14 PDUs
- One year membership with Scaled Agile Academy
- Free downloadable reference materials frelated to Scaled Agile Framework
- Inclusion of SAFe Agilist exam Fee in the Course fee
- As soon as you have taken the SAFe Agilist 4.5 (SA) certification i.e. Leading SAFe® 4.5 with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification Training, you will get three different emails in your email box. These emails will be from Scaled Agile Academy. The first one will contain a formal welcome given to you.It will also suggest you that you have to create your official profile on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) site.After that the second email will be sent to you. It is mandatory to respond to this emil as well.This will be the “Survey email”. This email asks you to provide your valuable feedback of the training session attended by you.Then you will receive the last / third email. This email will provide you the link to take the exam. This would be also have a set of instructions written in it which would be self-explanatory. After reading this email you should now know all the requirements to take the exam.
- Scaled Academy encourages everyone to take the exam in one sitting only, however, you may take it over the course of several days as well. i.e. You could exit the exam at any point and come back to it later or even the next day also. When you log back into your account, you will be taken to the beginning of the session. You will then need to click through till you reach your first unanswered question of the questionnaire.
- The exam has to be taken within 30 days of the course completion.
- There are 45 questions in the exam test. These are a set of complex multiple-choice questions to be completed in 90 minutes (1.5 hrs)
- There would be different kinds of questions and would provide you scores in different ways. E.g. it could be a true / false kind of question or it could be a multiple type question which offers two right options out of four. Some of these questions may carry more weightage than others.
- You will receive your results for the class within 5 – 7 business days after the exam has been taken.
- The passing score is 76% (34 out of 45) in the exam.
- After the declaration of the result by the SAFe academy, there will be an updation of your profile with the certification on their site. The SAFe academy will also then inform you on your official email id about the exam results. This will then result into the grant of your access to the member area on the SAFe website. You will also be then allowed to create your public profile public on the page of Scaled Agile Community. By the time these accesses are given to you, you will only have the Leading SAFe® 4.5 with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification Trainingwith you.
This course is beneficial to all Managers, Executives, Consultants, Agile change agents and coaches and anyone responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
All Agile enthusiasts are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience they carry. However, the following prerequisites are highly suggested for those who intend to take the SA certification exam.
“5+ years experience in software development, business analysis , testing, product or project management” , Experience of working in Scrum