The course "Medical Representatives'(MR) Training & Placement(MRTP)" is a 100 hours training course specifically designed keeping in mind the requirement of the pharmaceutical Industry. The course transforms participants into confident and communicative professionals willing get the Medical Representative's job.
The course is designed with interactive training sessions, power point presentations and live video based inputs. This helps the participants to have a clear idea conception about the Medical Representative's job and perform better in the field.
Our 100 hours interactive training program will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of the pharmacy industry, which helps the participants ready to Medical Representative's job in different Pharma companies. We cover basics to advanced level concepts as you become proficient in customer oriented sales approach.
Our skill based diverse and wide-range curriculum for Medical Representative's job provides a blend of subject Knowledge, customer oriented and experiential learning. Our training is not only focused to have theories and concepts, but also widens the perspective of the trainees based on customer focused training sessions.
Knowledge Based Topics
- Selling As A Profession
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Medical Language
- Various Therapeutic Segments
- Anatomy & Physiology of Human Body
- Job of Medical Representative
- Various Formats Used In Day Today Working
Skill Based Topics
- Art of Listening
- Communication Skills/ Detailing
- Sales Cycle
- Selling Skills
- Retail Chemist Prescription Audit
- Personal Order Booking
- Relationship Marketing
- English Speaking
- Basic Computers: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Grooming, Hygiene, Dressing
- Professional Etiquettes
- Public Speaking
- Preparing Day Plan Day & Bag
- Participating Stalls/ Conferences
- Joint Working With Managers
- Preparing Reports
- Launching New Products
- Preparing CV & Application
- Interview Preparation
- Selling Through Surprises
Attitude Based Topics
- Building Positive Attitude
- Success: A Matter Of Chance Or Choice
- Thinking BIG
From the course:
After the completion of "Medical Representatives'(MR) Training" (MRT) you will be able to :
- Effectively manage the needs of your customer base
- Understand the basis of and practice cutting edge sales rep selling skills
- Consistently provide appropriate business solutions
- Effectively plan and evaluate sales rep calls
- Apply personality profiling
- Integrate key aspects of emotional intelligence
After successful completion of our 100 hours Medical Representatives' Training (MRT), you will be eligible for Medical Representative's job, would have knowledge good enough to make a career in the pharma industry.
Our Medical Representatives' Training (MRT) is ideal for all the graduates who are willing to get a Medical Representative's job in the pharma industry.
There aren’t any prerequisites for Medical Representatives' Training (MRT). Any professional who has completed his / her graduation can attend this program and get the Medical Representative's job.
The professional, energetic, passionate approach with which the trainer delivered the training has made this experience an experience like no other.Tejdeep Singh; Cognizant
Amazing! The training was very detailed and full of knowledge and relatable stories,Maya Srivastava; TCS
Very informative, interactive and enjoyable course. This is the perfect class to attend with the perfect trainer. I learnt a lot. Thank You.Bhupinder Pal; Oracle
Turned a didactic subject into an engaging, interesting course with useful skills I can take away.Shradha Patel; HCL
The instructor was very approachable and provided a wonderful training experience, I am well poised for my new project now and this course has been immensely helpful.Diwakar Chugh; PayPal
Excellent content, Interactive learning sessions, Case studies, Role playsPuneet Arora; Infosys
- all together in one class. Really impressive !