Insight of the Training from the Leading PMP Training Institute
In today’s corporate world, Project Management Professional Training i.e., PMP Training, has become the need of the hour. India does not have a problem of shortage of labor but what India needs is an abundance of skilled labor. PMP is the best route for the journey to become a skilled professional who would be in demand among the companies. It is not only important for those who would be managing a project but for everybody who would be associated with the given project from the early stages to its conclusion.
Project Management Institute, PMI, offers the certification to those people who want to get ahead in their careers by taking and acing the certification test. PMI is the Institute in which provides certificates which is the fruit of the hard work that the students put in while preparing and training in any good PMP Training Institute and paves the way for the students to excel in any project management task that they take up in their future.
Now that we have established the importance of the PMP certification, it is important to prepare and train for the exam. Learning Mudra is the best PMP Training Institute in India. If a person wants to become a good project manager and is thinking about taking the PMP certification test, then Learning Mudra is the best and most affordable in India. Learning Mudra provides premium PMP training in India and it prepares a candidate not only for the test but also for his/her career ahead in the field of Project management.
A thorough programme prepares a person for all the aspects of managing a project, makes him/her more efficient so as he/she is able to manage the project with limited resources and finish the project faster and still be able to deliver exceptional results. It would teach the person the importance of hard work and the efficacy of smart work and how the combination of the two would help in delivering better results and avoiding common mistakes. Learning Mudra provides the best PMP training in India that enables a person for hands-on application of the International Project Management Standards set up by the PMP Institute.
As already stated earlier, the certificate provided by PMP Institute India is the most reputable one. But along with being reputable, it is also the most affordable way of securing a PMP certificate even after having undergone training from the most reputed PMP Training Institute in India i.e. “Learning Mudra”. Also, it has been observed that the median salary of a person having the PMP Certificate is higher than those who do not have a PMP certificate. The certificate also adds trust from employer regarding the capabilities of the person in managing a project and provides security in for future such that even if there were tough times economically, this certificate could play an important role in securing the job of the person.
Learning Mudra is a certified PMP Training Institute in India, which prepares its students for the PMP/CAPM certification exams and also helps the students to master tricks and traits to ace the exam and solve the paper in an efficient manner. A good PMP Training course also teaches the students the PMBOK Guide terms, definitions, processes, learning areas and many more but the best institute, Learning Mudra, makes sure that its students understand and learn those terms, definitions and guides and are able to use them in a real-life scenario.
This PMP Training is important to make the person competent in managing tough situations during the project and instill confidence in him/her to handle complex project challenges and deliver good results even under pressure. Any good training should increase the knowledge of the person regarding Project management techniques as prescribed by the PMP Institute and make him equipped to handle any situation or any unforeseen circumstance during a project and be able to sail through those complicated times and pass with flying colors in the end.
PMP Institute has created the PMBOK Guide which establishes the Project Management standards and it is important to meet those standards if a person wants to get certified. It is the duty of a good PMP Training Institute to teach about the established areas of Professional and Social Responsibility which each candidate should follow and keep in mind while giving the certification exam and also while working on a project in his/her professional career. The exam fee for the certification exam for members is INR 23,459 and for non-members is INR 42,863.
Learning Mudra is a premier PMP Training Institute in India and provides a 35-hour rigorous training course. Learning Mudra also provides 100 days of free access to PMP e-learning, 14 hours of High-Definition Audio-video based on PMBOK Guide Fifth Edition created and many more. Learning Mudra is the best institute in India providing PMP Training because we believe that practice makes a man perfect and so to put that belief in practice, we provide 6 full length mock exams featuring 1200 questions. Lastly, Learning Mudra also provides PMP application template for reference and end-to-end support via phone, mail and chat.
To conclude, this training is not a luxury but a necessity and the best way to prepare for the future in Project Management. The best training in India is provided in the best institute namely Learning Mudra which prepares the candidates for the most recognized and reputed certificate which can be obtained by acing the certification test.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- An Initiation to the PMP® Certification Course
- What exactly are PMI® & PMBOK® Guide?
- Certifications that are offered by PMI
- The various PMI® Contact Resources
- What is PMP®?
- What are the Prerequisites for the PMP® Exam?
- The syllabus for PMP® Exam
- The PMP® Exam Structure
- Introduction to the topic of Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- What is a Project?
- What exactly is Project Management?
- What exactly is Operations Management?
- What exactly is Program Management?
- What exactly is Portfolio Management?
- What is Project Management Office (PMO) ?
- What are Constraints ?
- The Role of a Project Manager
- What is Organizational Structure ?
- What are Enterprise Environmental Factors ?
- What are Organizational Process Assets ?
- The Project lifecycle Vs. Product Life cycle
- Project Management Processes
- The Project LifeCycle Overview
- The Project Lifecycle Versus the Project Management Process
- Who are the Stakeholders ?
- Who are the Key Stakeholders ?
- What are Process Groups, Knowledge Areas ?
- Input and Output of the Forty-Seven Project Management Process Groups
- What are the Organizational influences on Project Management ?
- Project Integration Management
- What is Project Integration Management ?
- What is the Role of Project Team ?
- What is the Role of Project Sponsor ?
- What is the Project Selection Methods ?
- What is the Core Processes of the Project Integration Management Knowledge Area ?
- Project Scope Management
- What is Project Scope Management ?
- The Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- The Core Processes of the Project Scope Management Knowledge Area
- Project Time Management
- What is Project Time Management ?
- What is Project Schedule ?
- What are Gantt Charts ?
- What is Network Diagram?
- What is Estimation ?
- What are Schedule Network Analysis Techniques ?
- Study of PERT and PERT Analysis, The Critical Path Method and The Schedule Compression
- The Core Processes of the Project Time Management Knowledge Area
- Project Cost Management
- What is Project Cost Management ?
- Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- What is the Key Terminology in Project Cost Management ?
- The Core Processes of Project Cost Management Knowledge Area
- What is Earned Value Technique ?
- Project Quality Management
- Define Quality
- Define Quality Management
- What is Cost of Quality ?
- What are the Core PM processes of Project Quality Management Knowledge Area ?
- The Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- Project Human Resource Management
- What is Human Resource Management ?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor ?
- The Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- The Core processes of Human Resource Management Knowledge Area
- What is Conflict Management ?
- What is Motivation Theory ?
- Project Communication Management
- What is Communication?
- What are the Communication Methods, Technology and Channels ?
- What is Basic Communication Model ?
- What is Key Terminology in Project Communication Management ?
- The Core processes of Communication Management Knowledge Area
- Project Risk Management
- What is Risk?
- What are Project Management Risks ?
- How are Risk & EMV calculated?
- What is Risk Classification ?
- What is Decision Tree Analysis ?
- What is Risk Reserve & Contingency Reserve ?
- What is the Key Terminology in Project Risk Management ?
- What are the Core processes of Risk Management Knowledge Area?
- Project Procurement Management
- What is a Contract?
- What are the Different Types of Contract?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Contract Types?
- What is Key Terminology in Project Procurement Management?
- What are the Core Processes of Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area?
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Who is a Stakeholder ?
- What is Stakeholder Register?
- What are the Various Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder Analysis?
- What are the Various Management and Interpersonal Skills?
- What is Key Terminology in Project Stakeholder Management?
- The Core processes of Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area
- 14. PMI® Professional Responsibility Area & Social Responsibility Area
- How to Ensure Individual Integrity ?
- How to Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base?
- What is Ethnocentrism?
- What is the Code of Ethics?
- What is Professional Responsibility?
- How to Balance stakeholders’ interest?
- PMP® Examination Tips & Tricks
- The type of questions that are asked in the PMP exam
- Which are the Tricky questions in the test?
- The key terms in the exam
From the course :
- Become more efficient while managing projects and finish it in lesser time and using less resources. Also, learn about the various definitions and description of the prevalent terminology of Project Management.
- Increase your precision and accuracy while managing projects and learn to avoid making regular mistakes. Also, learn the particular tricks of the trade of project management.
- Learn the applications of the International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK® Guide) in real-world situations while managing actual projects.
- Gain knowledge and become proficient in project management so as to be able to pass the certification test of PMI.
- Prepare for PMP®/CAPM® certification exams and gain an understanding of all the particular test taking techniques.
- Practice the different types of questions that are asked in the PMP®/CAPM® exams. (This course is aligned to the 2021 exam)
From the workshop :
- Get free online access to 100 days of PMP® e-learning.
- Get 35 PDUs Certificate.
- 14 Hours of High-Quality full-length Audio-Video based on PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition.
- Practice with 6 Full-Length Mock Exams which features more than 1200 practice questions.
- A questionnaire is provided for practice that has more than 300 questions on the 10 knowledge areas.
- PMP® Exam Blue print (PMP® Exam Application steps and procedure).
- PMP® Math Formula with examples.
- PMP® Exam Tips and Techniques.
- Free ready to use templates are also provided for Project Management.
- The courseware can be downloaded in the form of E-books.
- Assistance for exam registration, membership of PMI and the procedure of the application for exam.
- Sample PMP Application Template (filled out) for reference.
- Get complete and overall support via phone, mail, and chat.
- Individual workshop deliverables may be subject to change.
The follow criteria should be fulfilled in order to be eligible for the PMP Certification Examination from PMI.
Education: Graduate with a 4-year degree.
Experience: 36 months of leading projects.
Training: 35-hour Project Management Education.
Education: Non-Graduate with a high school diploma or associates degree or an international equivalent.
Experience: 60 months of leading projects.
Training: 35-hour Project Management Education.
The PM course will be useful for anybody aspiring to make a career in Project Management. However, this certification is especially important for the people in the following job roles.
- People who are Associate Project Managers
- People who are Project Managers
- People who are IT Project Managers
- People who are Project Coordinators
- People who are Project Analysts
- People who are Project Leaders
- People who are Senior Project Managers
- People who are Team Leaders
- People who are Product Managers
- People who are Program Managers
- People who are Project Sponsors
- People who are Project Team Members seeking PMP® or CAPM® certification.
Duration of Exam: 4 Hours
Number of Questions: 180 (Multiple Choice)
Passing Score: PMI® doesn’t give percentage instead there is a grade system. The grades are-
- Below Proficient
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 60 months leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- 4-year degree
- 36 months leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
The professional, energetic, passionate approach with which the trainer delivered the training has made this experience an experience like no other.Tejdeep Singh; Cognizant
Amazing! The training was very detailed and full of knowledge and relatable stories,Maya Srivastava; TCS
Very informative, interactive and enjoyable course. This is the perfect class to attend with the perfect trainer. I learnt a lot. Thank You.Bhupinder Pal; Oracle
Turned a didactic subject into an engaging, interesting course with useful skills I can take away.Shradha Patel; HCL
The instructor was very approachable and provided a wonderful training experience, I am well poised for my new project now and this course has been immensely helpful.Diwakar Chugh; PayPal
Excellent content, Interactive learning sessions, Case studies, Role playsPuneet Arora; Infosys
- all together in one class. Really impressive !