Insight of the Training from the Leading SCM Training Institute
A Scrum Master Certified (SMC) professional is considered to have adequate knowledge about the functioning of Scrum and they are expected to implement it in a Scrum Environment. The exam ensures the capability or the understanding of the candidate about Scrum and its application in different projects in the practical world.
It's the duty of the SMC professional to guide and educate the fellow team members about scrum practices and ensure that they are followed truthfully.
The candidates who are successful in passing the examination will be facilitated with the Scrum Master Certified (SMC) certification by SCRUMstudy.
- Agile and Scrum Overview
- The overview of Agile and Scrum
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Agile Principles
- Various Agile Methods
- The overview of Scrum
- The Advantages of Scrum
- Various Scrum Roles
- The Core Roles
- The Non-core Roles
- Role of Product Owner
- Role of Scrum Master
- Role of Scrum Team
- The Phases of Scrum Project
- Plan and Estimate
- Review and Retrospect
- Inputs, Tools, and Outputs for each process in each phase
- Scaling Scrum
- Discussion about Scalability of Scrum
- Discussion about Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
- Discussion about Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
- What is Transition to Scrum ?
- How to map Traditional Roles to Scrum
- How to maintain Stakeholder Involvement
- Discussion about importance of Executive Support
- Classroom training for 2 days
- High quality informative videos
- Training by certified Scrum Study Trainers
- 16 RCUs approved by VMEdu
- Study booklet of Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) case
- Access to online course on ‘Introduction on Scrum’
- E-book of SBOK guide
- Scrum process charts
- Scrum estimation cards
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) student workbook
- Access to reference material like role guides
- Illustrative and creative case studies
- Thorough analysis of Exam results and Clarification sessions for all questions
- Study of preliminary terms and definitions
- VMEdu’s mobile app access to get access to all courses 24x7 at all places
- Group discussions with different teams to learn collaboratively
- Continuous track of the candidates progress through the mobile app
- Addition of your name in the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry
- Online certificate on completion of the examination
- Shipping of the physical certificate and lapel pin to your registered address
A Scrum Master Certified (SMC) professional needs to earn 40 recertification credits every 2 year in order to maintain their certification status
The procedure of filing the application
The first step is to register the course with us and attend the online training, then you have to appear for the exam.
- 100 questions per exam
- The exam will be for 2 hours
- It will be a proctored online exam
- 1 mark for every correct answer
- No negative marking
- Pass Rate: 95%
- If you fail the first attempt, you can schedule the exam again. We provide maximum two free exams.
Anyone who has an interest in the functioning of scrum can apply for this certification.
There is no compulsory requisite for this exam. However, it is advisable that you should complete Scrum Developer Certified (SDC) certification before applying for this certification. Also, it is suggested to attend the 2 day long SMC training provided by SCRUMstudy.
The professional, energetic, passionate approach with which the trainer delivered the training has made this experience an experience like no other.Tejdeep Singh; Cognizant
Amazing! The training was very detailed and full of knowledge and relatable stories,Maya Srivastava; TCS
Very informative, interactive and enjoyable course. This is the perfect class to attend with the perfect trainer. I learnt a lot. Thank You.Bhupinder Pal; Oracle
Turned a didactic subject into an engaging, interesting course with useful skills I can take away.Shradha Patel; HCL
The instructor was very approachable and provided a wonderful training experience, I am well poised for my new project now and this course has been immensely helpful.Diwakar Chugh; PayPal
Excellent content, Interactive learning sessions, Case studies, Role playsPuneet Arora; Infosys
- all together in one class. Really impressive !